ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
8/23/2019 Certified Anesthesia Technician
Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients’ experiences.
Certified Anesthesia Technician
Full-Time, Evening Shift (3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
In this role, you will work under the direction of the Department Administrator or designee in accordance with the legal scope of competency and within established standards of care, policies, and procedures. You will be responsible for cleaning, preparing, sterilizing, assembling, storing, and maintaining equipment and supplies for the Anesthesia Department.
- A graduate of an ASATT approved program in Anesthesia Technology with an AS degree, or at least two years of experience as a Certified Anesthesia Technician with a high school diploma, or three years of experience as an Anesthesia Technician with recent ASATT certification
- The ability to maintain a current American Society of Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) certification
- A valid BLS Provider Card
- Basic computer ability
- The ability to lift 45lbs of equipment from an overhead position
- The ability to push/pull up to 500lbs
- The ability to wear appropriate PPE (mask, googles, gloves, hat, gown)
- The ability to work with caustic cleaning solutions
- The ability to stand and walk continuously
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 811526.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
8/23/2019 Anesthesia Technician
Assists licensed anesthesia provider with duties related to the care and monitoring of patients and equipment.
Cleans, sterilizes and sets up all types of anesthesia equipment.
Assists anesthesia provider with monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
Provides daily maintenance of all equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
Maintains a sufficient inventory of all equipment and supplies.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
* Basic Life Support
- Minimum Required Education: High School diploma or GED.
Required Licensure/Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
Minimum Experience: 6 months of healthcare experience.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
8/6/2019 Anesthesia Technician/Technologist
ERP International is seeking an Anesthesia Technician/Technologist for a full-time position supporting the surgical services at David Grant Medical Center at Travis AFB, CA. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* FREE Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
* Mon-Fri: Work various 8-hour shifts: 0600hrs-1430hrs, 0630hrs-1500hrs, 1030hrs-1830hrs.
* On-Call 2-3 times per week (1500-0600) and weekends Friday after 1500hrs until Monday 0600hrs average 2 weekends/month. Additional 24hr holiday coverage as needed per holiday schedule rotation.
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
• Responsible for pre-operative set up of all anesthesia equipment and supplies in both the Surgical Suite and Labor and Delivery. Will clean and replace used material as needed.
• Readies operating rooms and appropriate equipment based on the daily schedule.
• Responds to the needs of anesthesia providers during surgery. Replaces malfunctioning equipment. Troubleshoots machine malfunctions. Performs routine cleaning and operator maintenance of all anesthesia machines.
• Keeps Anesthesia Element Chief apprised of malfunctions. Urgently replaces machines and equipment when necessary.
• Cleans and restocks anesthesia machines and equipment carts at the end of the day. Cleans and replaces used equipment.
• Maintains appropriate levels of non-controlled drugs as established by anesthesia providers.
• Checks drug stock levels daily and orders needed items from the pharmacy. Appropriately identifies and discards outdated drugs by performing checks at least monthly.
• Wash and sterilize re-usable equipment.
• Order, stock, test, and maintain anesthesia supplies, medications, and equipment.
• Assist with training and orientation of new employees to anesthesia technician position. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Education: Completion of an Anesthesia training program approved by ASATT
* Experience: 1) Minimum 1 year experience as an Anesthesia Technician within the last 3 years, or 2) Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Anesthesia Technician or as a Medical Technician with operating room and logistic experience within the last five (5) years or 3) Be a graduate of an ASATT approved 2-year educational program -OR- , or be a graduate of an ASATT approved two (2) year educational program of study in Anesthesia. 4) Must possess proficiency in heart & vascular procedures.
* Clinical Certification: Certified as a Technician or Technologist through ASATT is mandatory.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.